Image Map

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Adventures in Life: Planning for Christmas

I'm still working on Caleb's 5 month post (and hopefully will have some cute little chubby cheeks for you soon!) but in the meantime I've been making some Christmas plans and wanted to just share a few things with you.

Gift giving can be stressful for many people - making sure you have the just right gift for the people on your list. I have been using The Gifter's Holiday Tool Kit that Lauren from The Thinking Closet wrote.

Lauren breaks down gift giving into a 5 day, organized list. So if you like lists as much as I do, this will help you! Plus her videos are adorable. You will love her!

I also have some people on my list that are hard to shop for (you know you have at lease one person on your gift list that you have no clue what to get for them) and I saw an idea that is so good, I just had to share it with you...

If you have someone hard to shop for try looking for something they might enjoy at the Feed My Starving Children Marketplace.  They have gifts ranging from coffee to jewelry, decorations to puzzles. Each gift purchased not only supports artisans in third world countries but it also helps FMSC provide meals for malnourished children in 70 countries around the world. (For example a bag of coffee provides 33 meals! Anyone know a coffee lover?!) Great idea, right?!

I am trying to mail out our Christmas cards early this year because I did a combo baby Caleb birth announcement/we moved/Merry Christmas and Happy New Year card all in one. They turned out super cute and if you would like me to mail you one, just send me your address and I will add you to my list - I love getting real mail and sending real mail!! (You can send your address via e-mail at veronicalynnhill (at) gmail.com)

Well, that's about it for today...ok, I can't resist! Here is a squishy cheek picture!

And his big sister (not as squishy, but oh so cute!) 




No comments:

Post a Comment